Coach Certification / Information
MRPA is attempting to provide a broad spectrum of coaching certification sites – we do not endorse one program over another – that would be strictly up to the individual communities
- ASEP -”ASEP is committed to improving amateur sport by encouraging coaches, officials, administrators, parents, and athletes to embrace the ‘athletes first, winning second’ philosophy and by providing the education to put the philosophy to work.”
–Rainer Martens, PhD, ASEP founder
- Coaching School -We provide affordable coaching education, training and certification to city parks and recreation, leagues, YMCA’s and Boys and Girls clubs, club programs, resorts and individuals. We are one of only four organizations in the country that offer coaching certification. We believe that better, or best even, doesn’t have to mean the most expensive. You’ll be amazed. Better coaches. Better athletes. Better programs!
- Coaches Corner – Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association
- Complete Soccer Coach -Better Than The Rest! If your tired of “free” sites, where the quality of the videos and the coaching is questionable, then we have the solution. We provide practice plans in video that you can understand and use right away. We use real players and real coaches – not animation, cartoons, or wanna-be coaches who write long confusing drills.
- MIAA -The Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association is an organization of 368 high schools, who sponsor athletic activities in 33 sports. More than 200,000 young men and women compete annually in approximately 100,000 competitions among MIAA member schools.
- NAYS -The National Alliance for Youth Sports (NAYS) is America’s leading advocate for positive and safe sports and activities for children. The non-profit 501(c)(3) organization is based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Today, NAYS offers programs and services for everyone involved in youth sports experiences, including professional administrators, volunteer administrators, volunteer coaches, officials, parents and young athletes.
- NCAA -National Collegiate Athletic Association
- PCA -Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) is transforming youth sports so sports can transform youth. Through partnership with more than 1,100 youth sports organizations, leagues, schools and cities nationwide, PCA has conducted 6,000-plus workshops for youth sports coaches, parents, organizational leaders and athletes.
- Winning Ways: 100 Great Sports Sites – Click Here